Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shall I?

View from my study table... With the breeze, its sweet butter to me really..Helloooooo!! If you can hear me (",)
Million dollar question. Shall I move? Been an east-ie all my life. Not sure if I wanna move.. Chapel Close is my fav hide and seek area. Joo Chiat Terrace reminds me of my mom.. Marine Terrace has got nice playground.. Bedok been my home for long.. Pro and Cons really. Bukit Timah and Bedok Res.. Hmmmm... Well, my take is, if with my budget, I cant get something bigger and better view than my current place.. Then pointless.. Really, View matters lots to me..

From my Hunt Trip....



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been there. NEXUS!! Near Sixth Ave.

Anonymous said...

good mrg! wei thought you just moved hse?? wow lao.. ur place very nice wat???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OreoLL said...

yup al right..

hmm see how it goes, keep u updated..

in fact saw somethin i luv.. but agn pro n cons.. cya soon

Anonymous said...

This not as nice though