Saturday, February 24, 2007

Price Tag To This Clip : Priceless

Priceless Clip. Lucky to be able to recover it. Best gift for this new year. Even better than any presents or even BONUS. I am blessed in 2007.

Things to look out for :
1)Spot my daddy, mummy and aunties; close families.
2)Be reminded, stop cracking the JAY CHOU joke. Pls loh, Mr Chou, you are such a copycat. I am 20 years ahead of you, in terms of fashion.
Loser, pay for RIGHTS.
3)Spot her in the clip. She is the performer at my full month celebration. Haha.. I didnt know my parents were into KOREAN stars then.(Btw, her name is Jin Yinji, Korean native) I know she was paid quite abit. Well, hope the guests liked it. ??

4) Who is the Lucky chap that gotten my first KISS?? ???
E
N
J
O
Y
!


+
+
+
+
+
Nah, this is the lucky fellow. My cousin, Ken. He still look pretty much the same right? Well obviously I am as well.. As CUTE.. hee heeh...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

hmm this is the clip that you been teling me abt. I guess your bb will look exactly like that little thing

::ruoz:: said...

it's really a priceless clip! you can show this to your future kids and tell them "this was what mummy looked like..." haha!

Anonymous said...

hahahha.. Jay chou jay chou.. hahaha

OreoLL said...

thks jie-er..hhaha. i know i veri lovely (",)

ruoz. yea man.. i will pass it dwn , generations after generation.. heeh ehe..

ed, no NAUGHTY! stop laughin..

Anonymous said...

OMG the clip is indeed price-less! How I wish I gotten one as well.

Anonymous said...

Cute power 100 plus