Thursday, February 15, 2007

In a Mid Feb Note II


Taken at Brazil Churrascaria. Meat Lover's Haven. They have different cuts of meat, ranging from beef, chicken and lamb. Not forgetting the more unique offering, chix hearts. (2nd Pic). Its actually verrrrry nice. I had not less than 15 of those. Pardon me :( Crunchy and nice seasoning, garlic based herbs. And yes! Also must try, bbq pineapple. ITs heaven! I like the setting in particular, staff are fun loving, goes around with the meat skewers in hand, sliced from the skewers when you need the cuts. Yummy! Visit them at 14 Sixth Avenue.

Mister Yellow V day present. Nokia 6300. Actually wanted the N73, but concluded that this is a better buy and I adore its sleek look. Enjoy it dude!

Was doing some research with Becks. Involved window displays etc. These are the ones I like. Esp Adidas. Lovely. Dont mind if thats my living room...... Hmmm......

Oscar is sick, Yellow also... I M as well..... Arrrg....... All get well soon...

4 comments:

matthew said...

chicken heart. wow lao. cant make it la.

Anonymous said...

brazil bbq rocks

OreoLL said...

try it matt! its damn good... trust me.. :( at least once, ok.. ahaa..

reuters...
i think u r more interested in the babes la, not the food.. come on.. be a honest chap :)

Anonymous said...

I have been to that place. the grill is one of the best that I have tried so far. Good stuff!