Thursday, January 16, 2014

16 Jan 2014

This space is becoming my diary. Lengthy. I think all alone in HK makes it so. In Shanghai, Yellow and Cami are readily available, although Cami is my preferred choice. We pretty much talk about everything, career, love, sex, friend money...

This morning, when I am showering. I suddenly got emo. Crying in my bathtub. Yellow's my sweetheart works. My love, my sweetheart, apple, red apple(no,! no orange yet!) I think Yellow's vocabulary is depleting as days went by. Haha. Anyway, the BFF hug hug works as well..

30mins later, grabbing breakfast with J. I was all bubbly and cracking the best jokes of the day. I think this is ME. Comes and go easily. Cold blooded. Hurt but I have excellent recovery plan. The above reminded myself not everyone is like me. And, I am extremly capable of hurting people with my harsh tone. Tone down...Only BFF is bullet proof, I think he is too full of himself, that why..

While I was running. Out of nowhere. I recall my conversation with B. 2000. Pretty much shattered when my mum passed away. He told me, do you know. Why people cry at funeral. They are crying for their loss. Its all about themselves. They lost something,someone. You should be happy that the sufferings have ended. And they are in a nicer place. At 18, I buy that. This moment, I still do. Anyway, random thought..  

Nope, I am not emo now.Chatty. Thanks for loving me as who I am. I love you too. Time for dinner. Bibibib..