Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sweet 18

How we been both trying to avoid this meet up. Okay, its me. Thomas simply put, "been a long time ago and after all, still friends la." Its fate, I guess. If I am not unwell, I won't have slept early. Wouldn't be up at 3am, wouldn't have taken the call.  Quickly changed, took a deep long breath. Squeeze a smile at Putman's entrance, I am very nervous and it is not even hard to tell. Nothing like the drama, no fighting of demon needed. Started with how are you and a uneasy 30secs conversation. Before he said; how can he forget and extended his arms. During our supper, here and there, I am getting flashback from our days. I wonder if he is as well.. He said, these days, it is difficult to be understood. And likes that he don't have to say much and I get it. My exact ans: when we were 18, yes. not anymore a year later...We lived in different cities for the past 12 years, going through different stages of lives.. But somehow, I don't feel the gap, in our conversation.

I know you be reading this. Thanks for being with my during my darkest moments. I still remember that night, when you drove me back. Though I refuse to admit, I really would have... Anyway, remember to claim your prize with Thomas, What is it, btw? I am still as unpredictable as I am 18, right?

Lastly, I have a great end to 2013. Wish all a great start 2014. Happy new year.