Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A long long post about myself....

This morning. I saw a message from watapp. " I got the role". Rubbed my eyes and immediately reached out for the phone to call PQ. I am really happy. Even though it been firmed for last weeks, I was afraid of hipccups. This have to be the happiest thing that happened to me in Jan. I believed it will stay for the next weeks as well. Anyway as I told her, get your sunglasses ready.. 前途无量!

Was telling Pet. As I grow older, there is a deviation in my happiness. It used to be, my source of happiness centered around myself. Be it from splurging or travel trips. Now, usually I am happier because my family or loved ones are happy. The source is no longer self centre. I like that change in me. I hope for my life to be simpler than before. It should be subtract, not addition or multiply.

BKK trip. Has got good and bad. I think the cat is quite hyper, because finally she has someone who speaks and understand chinese. I am smiling most of fri/sat as well. Bitching is detoxing. Allwomen conversation, surprised me. I always thought we knew all of each others' secrets.. Anyway, she is wise, patient and sensitive. My baby steps to learn. Wink wink.

Regrets, Worries. And Doubts. Thanks to whoever, I am easily distracted as far as these are concerned. The spilled milk and tears are soon drying up. Worries wise, I am never a worrier. So it is anytime, before it is gone. Doubts; after some thought through, I think you are not right. But weird though, conversation between us is close to non existent now.

Book: The first 90 days. Good application to workplace. 3 top agendas. What is urgent but not important. How you should cover all bases and complete them 75%(to save time, last 25% is usu hardest). Mingle with new peers. Have quick wins. Celebrate small success. Find the last 2 particularly useful. Because the book focused a lot of hard facts, to me, what needs strategizing most. Is mind. Right tuning and attitude are important. It is okay to have doubts, who doesn't. Especially when we are tired. Have to learn to laugh ourselves off. Convince yourself it is right choice. Because you and me, know it is right choice!!

Lastly. For a laugh. Last night, when I arrived at HK airport. My luggage didn't go home with me. Because I forgot to collect it from the belt. Went straight to Aiprort Express. Only realized it 24 mins after. Round of applause.

Wish all. Tomorrow will be a beautiful day. While McDreamy saves some life, lets save our own arse. Love love.
I am so smart.