Wednesday, January 8, 2014

豪宅 In The Making..

PQ's new place in the making.. That day, we combed Horizon Plaza and CWB for furnitures and deco items. Now, I know what PQ likes. A bit retro, a bit chic, a bit industrial. Am I right?
Haa caught Boss in action @ Franc Franc. He sneak out from BKK because Cat was out. Rendez with secretary in HK. I warned him to be back by 2nd Jan. Love him to Max. Did wanna kidnap him home.
Above is my fav piece of the night. Spotted at homeless. Nothing great about the material and it is not even LED. But, I love the concept. Being a fish, out of the water. That what we wish happens to us, sometimes, one day, isn't?
Looking forward to seeing the new place. No doubt, PQ will make it awesome. Sorry that I need to run. Should have told me earlier, I will take a day off to help out. Happy painting!