Saturday, January 18, 2014

One Day. Alone *.*

That one day, I was alone with no itinerary. It did crossed my mind, to get air ticket on the spot and be gone to Shanghai. Not really sure of my decision making process. But in the end, I ordered the red dot nano and took a bus ride to nowhere.
I always like taking bus. People watching and it is a good way to comb a city. Esp double decker. View is great. Above is one of my favourite photo in awhile. Hasn't got a good timing to post it. Its a view that you never been able to capture, if you aint on double deck *.*
Visited one of the wet market. And got these. Pants I needed for Putman. HK is getting cold. Its only 20 HKD. Suits my theme for the year: Back to basic. Don't be brand conscious. Turned out, the cutting is little weird. Is it for kids? Regardless- fits the bill. 
Ended my day with Maks. What I would call, the dessert bowl wonton noodles. I am starting to love Maks. Because, it is clean. As Yellow pointed out, he thinks I like it, because it is relatively quiet and peaceful. Unlike typical wanton chain. I think he is not wrong.. Countdown to CNY. Countdown to SIN> >