Sunday, January 5, 2014

I love mine spicy, pls.

Whenever someone meeting me near my hood. They will usually leave the dining decisions to me. 9 out of 10, I will say: "I usually go to this Laska place, but its not nice at all. Do you want to try?" Don't doubt, above is my exact line. Then the other party will take charge.
Today, I met up with L for lunch. Said the same thing. Not knowing me well, trusting that I am Singaporean. We actually went in. Of course, he wasn't impressed. On our way out, he asked how frequent do I dine here. Stats shown about once to twice a week. I explained that I have craving for spicy food. He nodded, without saying much. Haha.
We explored some part of Sheung Wan before heading for grocery shopping. I realized, I have got to do grocery alone. I will make better decision. Above, spicy and unhealthy. Heading to gym! Jiayou jiayou!