Friday, January 17, 2014

My human conversation as long as my blog entry

LY says: "How come your blog entry is getting longer and longer..Is it that your actual human conversations are shorter and fewer. To prove that he is not right. This post is necessary.

Was into budgeting now. It is part of my evaluation process as well as to recoup some. The last time I did budget, was maybe 5-6years back. Or even longer. Last remember, was Moo asking me to jot out my daily spendings. Which is useful, I must say. It became clear that TAXI is the kiiler. Earlier than that, has to be 18? It is interesting how excel was set up, budgeting for starting a family. To be honest, Yellow and I never did that. His estimation ideology works well in our life. But now, I have a different aim. I need to reduce expenses. Not to the extend of having a tough life, but to be structured, stick to it.

Part of budget reveal;
Annual Travel 10K(1K BV)
Yellow Love Language Gift 1K
Friends Love Language Gift 1K
My Electronic Love 1K (Decided on iPad 480)
PQ asked me to go TKY in Feb. My questions of "How much" on hotel,air tickets,food "impressed" her. I can tell she is full of admiration for my determination.. Hahhaa.

Happy Fri. I just bought strips, 90HKD.  I love the big smile on the guard's face, when he saw strips  in my arms. It is true, gals of all ages(yes i am 32 this year) still like our soft toys. But, the way we view them, might have change slightly..
Me: I love Patrick man.. Cutez
Cat: Ya lo, don't you think he look like pen***
Me: ya hor yaa hor..
Cat stroking Patrick...

These days, I been speaking more to sugar daddy. He said: he finds me stubborn. Kept insisting and drilling down, when theres tell tales that it is not going to.. Now, I find that it makes sense. I have no problem bending rules at work. Finds the stubborness in me, stinky. Also black and white. Something shld be left in grey zone. I shouldn't have...

Well, counting down to the days. L is officially back HK next week. I am seeing so little of her since relocation. Misses our nothing but dearest. Its not about where. Times just seems to files and how we encourage one another works!. PQ as well. Theres this green dutti jacket that we both have. It a little task to check if the other wearing, when initiating a meeting. Soon, she has no such worry. I am already missing her. Anyway, back to do list:
Ton at her new house - chalet style, cook bf and run(I will do the husky job)
Little Bao
Walk back from work to Known

Anyway, I am missing Yellow.Not Cami anymore, why? Missing Singapore CMC, missing friends in Singapore. Counting the days.