Thursday, March 22, 2007

22 March, Blazing.

Today, didnt really start off that well. Hmmm.. Actually its spill over from yesterday. Oh well, I not greedy fellow. Hmmm.. I cant expect everyday to be as sunny.. Blaze.. Sun block sounds like good block.
Anyway, cream crackers and coffee do help to cheer me up. I am a simple gal, isnt?
Vincent Van Gogh above
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much perfoms much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. Love been an important part for me. Hope all reading this will grab hold tightly to your loved ones.. And, others, eventually find that "one" one day.
Love him with all your heart.. Coz he loves you the same way.. Hahah.. Cute boyboy isnt?
Well, I hope I will have one, of my own one day too.. Above, taken 2002.

Sugar's fav. Actually, sometimes, you got to let go off wanting approvals, to have that peace of mind. You seems driven, but all of a sudden, because of a comment, deflates you. To think of it, is that worth it? He might not know what happening entirely, but he cares for your well-being, your welfare. However, to me, I really have to distinguish between caring and having the total knowledge to contribute a valuable input. Because, he wasnt ME to start off, and SUPPOSEDLY, you know yourself best. Isnt it? Chris, be brave, look ahead and put in your utmost. Prove to them all. You have made the right decision.

Haha.. This one.. Just somethin I have taken... Ring a bell. Ya ya... That infamous pantry of Bloom that we all been to, and rooted everyone loyalty to be an employee there..