Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Grrreat Session

O ya, that yellow engine in the previous entry WASNT MY CAR ok? That Mister B's.. Haha side track.

Three ladies too noisy..Has a good gathering with a couple of loooooooong time no see friends.. Engaging conversation, good catch up.. I guess, we should have more of these, isnt it? Haha.. Its good having a blog, caused its all started off from here.. Great isnt?

Jie-er "took"(without permission) 2 bottle of wine from her daddy cellar. Hahaha.. Suppose to be decent wine, but its all tasted the same to me.. We had 1/1/2 bottle, she took the rest home..Very stingy indeed..ahahaa..Yum yum.. I mean the cheese... Honey walnut. Gooooooood shit..

We been talking about investment. We been on this topic.. MEn DoN gEt It. So guys, skip this entry.

Best investment for a gal, is to invest in a good guy? Or invest in a investment savy good guy? Well well, its all to me, kinda of old fashioned. Plssss...... 2007 now.. Best investment to me, is to invest in yourself. Invest in a chap, there is no guarantee returns or complusory payout isnt, what if he dont love you anymore. Or even, one day, you realise that you dont love him anymore?? Also, never treat relationship as an investment right? its about giving(well, but I still expect yellow to treat me nicely sometimes, guess I not that noble, afterall a human being), never about returns. So dont stain relationship okie? (",) But always, invest in yoursleves, gals.. This is the only investment in the entire universe, that only gain, no lose.. Love yourself, get the best returns.. Love yourself: Learn the things you always wanted to learn.(even if the stuff sounds dumb to others) Hang out with friends you always enjoyed.(even if you know its all about bitching and eating) You love it isnt? Find the job that you loves. Work hard on it, do it well.. That long term investment. And most importantly, VOL YOURSELF!! Its wealth also, in your mental mind. So plsssss.. Be aware of that. Having said so much.. Don wonder.. I am STILL Happily in LUV. I still think that I will love him til the day I die. :) Just that, if you dont learn to love yourself, how you expect others to love you?

I really had a good time.. Pity we didnt take a pic together.. Arrrg next time round ok.. But Jie-er took candid.. ahha.. Here you go.. I am actually quite tipsy... :)



GOOOOOOOD NIGHT!