Friday, March 2, 2007

Peace of Mind

Well, went to Lighthouse again earlier on. Missy S and Mister M expressed interest. Hence I tagged along, and acted like an agent desperate for commission. Well, I think Eric (the real agent) should be thankful. No? Anyway, just received a sms from Missy S. They are putting up a BID. Hmmmm..

Actually Missy, I have got hidden agenda and I feel better saying it out. So here I go.. I love being chauffeured around by you, I hope to be enjoying movie treat in that mini cinema of yours, in the basement room. Psss.. I feel much better now..

So so... do think about it again.. :) The last thing I want, is you regretting over the buy, though I stand by that its a good development la.. And ya, Mister M, thanks for your treat. Guys that tuck-shop was great, do visit them if you happen to be by the Quay.

Cheers all and TGIF

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just knock off. going for second viewing with my in-laws. Well girl, you have been thinking too much.

OreoLL said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Mr M? Is that Mark?

OreoLL said...

nope, not that markie that u know.

Anonymous said...

Where your new place?

OreoLL said...

its near downtown east my dear, the lighthouse