Sunday, March 4, 2007

Welcome Niki


Niki is the new member to our family. Cutie, Love you.Feel free to roam. Introduce you to your fellow pals.

This is Nana.. Gentle lady, yet tough.

Parrots bros. Big appitte and shy to strangers.

Mister Oscar. Used to be Mister Yellow's fave. But he seems to have lost interest ever since Oscar became single-eyed. :(

But you are still my darling, Oscar. Good to have you back. Almost lost you. Made me cherish you and love you more.
Lok Lok,friendilest of them all. My all times fave.
Was actually pretty disappointed with Mister Yellow. Discussing about the location for the fishes and he commented that perhaps they dont fit into the decor and so.. Dont bring them over. I mean, c'mon, i treated these pets to be part of our family!!! Arrg... Stil feeling sore about this issue. Oscar, dont worry, if he doesnt want you, I will put you by my bedside.
I love you guys. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr yellow very bad hor

OreoLL said...

yea, but well.. now ok, we managed to find them a home