Friday, March 9, 2007

Humble House

I always have the habit of taking pictures of nice houses and pool place. Purely because, I hope, one day I will be able to build my own DREAM HOUSE. Recently, I know of someone, who is doing just that, well, it really boasted my morale. What has always been a dream to me, someone actually did it, OMG! Some more, at such a young age. Dave, that good job, well done!! Definitely hope to pay you a visit one day. I am sure, that place will rooted your love for BJ and many little Daves Juniors and pretty BJssss.. Hahaha..

If Life is a voyage, its definitely is homeward bound for me. Dave, was searching thro my ever-growing collection, thought of sharing a picture or two with you. Take a look at this pool taken at a resort in Indonesia). Cheers!



And well, guys out there, I know we cant all be like Dave and BJ. But really, remember this line.

Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, be it ever so humble, there is no place like home. Quoted John Howard (1791-1852).

A side track about John Howard, an American playwright, today most remembered as the author of "Home Sweet Home", a song he wrote in 1822.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please! Your hm aint that humble!

Anonymous said...

LOok at that man!!

OreoLL said...

ed! when goin cyclin? i wanna exercise!

hey chap, its sooo cool right. babe beneath