Sunday, March 18, 2007

BEST step forward

The way to go, for me.(Cambodia)

Sometimes, you dont know.. You have more resources, more energy than have ever been tapped, more talent than ever been exploited, more to give than you have ever given. Thanks to Mister J.C, "C.K and M.K"(Amazing people). Thanks for telling me that, thanks for giving me the opportunity. Embark on the new journey in Asia, becoming great friends, we are all players on a winning team!I will definitely do my best, because its to me, not only a new job, its like a dream-builder, a new course that develop me personally. Though, many said that its the verry berry good money that been involved, but.. Thatss NOT true ok!! To me, its more than that.. Much MOOOORE!
Steamboatss for my Boss (Highland)

And my BOSS. Arrg.. I am really sorry for not being able to fight side by side with you anymore.. I know, you have also fight for me, for the best port, for my interest, for my learning (making sure the best is here, for me to learn from). I guess I just have to buy you meals for the rest of my life. I want you to know that I cherish you. Hmmm.. So be my friend ok? Don be soo mad..
Paddle on, Missy S (Bath,UK)

Missy S, sometimes, life is hard. Sometimes, you need to keep going with an act of courage and Love, of course.So PADDLE on ok? I will be with you ok, whenever you need me.. I will be there. Rain or shine. And Little Alexander, Auntie Chris lovesss you lots.. You will get lots of kissessss and hugssss from me.. Lots of toys.. Lots of sweets.. Lots of red-packets...Missy S, be true to your emotions. Have the Energy to do that Motion..
Sparkle for my pet (Tai Chong, Taiwan)
My pet..Pass you a sparkle of wisdom. Guessed we talked enough.. Be wise to make the best decision. Its after all still your own life, your own path. So make the decision yourself. Risk and uncertainty. Manage them.. Its not always about elimination. And remember, there is always loved ones and friends behind you. So even when you have to take a step backwards, NO BIG DEAL. We will all be behind you right?

Alright, enough said. All the best to My boss, Missy S, My pet and also, Myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey all the best ok, I always knopw you will do well.

Anonymous said...

thks pal. I will.