Wednesday, March 7, 2007

777

777 mean different things to people. If you are thinking about the Boeing 777, you wasnt with me..Today, we are not on the Travel Issue(will show you more about my Tibet trip soon). Ok, now, you may think about Jackpot and 777 meaning good luck for gambling. Ok, my standpoint is, I dont gamble, I am more of an investor. Gambling, is irrational, as an individual, those who know me enough, should know that I am VERY VERY rational.. Even in terms of ************ . No doubt, Shake spear's line still rest firmly on my IPOD.

Alright, today topic is on.. 1987, 1997 and 2007. Crisis is the word but way b4 today, I was telling Mister Yellow that its just not going to happen because of CHINA. Well, as you may know,due to Sugar influence, I have good impression on China, but that doesnt formulate my view, but I have to admit, being a Chinese and good understanding of their history did help in formulation for that matter. JPY was higher due to the unwinding of carry trades and most find that troubling, pressurized as investors are cashing out high yielders financed with the lows. But it stabilized.. However, these are growing pain, that you need to take note of. Japan and US, been depending on low borrowing cost to spur growth, which is distorting the markets. So even if this incident does not call for the RUSH to exit the mkt, but definitely you will need to exercise some caution when you invest in the Japan and US economies.

Especially US. Alright, ST still looks pretty ok, seems like FOMC is likely to hold rates for the time being, firming the greenback for awhile more.. But what I dislike most and form my bears is the fact that Alan always blame it on others and don see yourself as the culprit. Your close to 800 billion trade deficits and slow coach in housing are fundamentals, once the Fed gives way, there is NO WAY anyone can view the positivity out of you. Guys, GBP is my better bet if you let me choose between the 3s(USD, EUR, GBP).

Though 97 been the Asian Crisis, I truly thought that if one is to come by this year, it will not be in the East. West more likely. Or more properly, the developed, including Japan. Knowing the way the Chinese functions, foundation is the WORD, and it wasn't bubbles. Well, obviously bubbles form in rapid conditions, what I am saying is it will be in the lowest it can be.. Knowing their emphasis on foundation and solid growth. Hmmm again, this is just my op. I am not the arty fa*** economist. Just sharing my thoughts with you and with myself.

And o ya, Malaysia, if you can improve and meet some conditions I had in mind, the Bumi in particular, you are my bet leh.. Coz you have been doing badly these couple of years, haha.. hence more potential.. Alright, CIAO guys

7 comments:

matthew said...

wow u seldom blog abt financials, even though I know you are an EXPERT la. Why the change, my pretty lady

OreoLL said...

aiya, just feel like sharin my thots , so i blog abt the mkt lo. and i not expert leh, don anyhow say. alot of real experts readin my blog.. (which is y i seldom blog abt mkt).. i think they will laugh lo.. hahha

Anonymous said...

Nice piece .I am with you. But dont think great things will happen in Malaysia. Leaders dont meet the grades

OreoLL said...

hmm msia. i think indivial preference ba. ok i zzz. so tired.

Anonymous said...

What happening with Malaysia ah?

Anonymous said...

yo, you provide some advice for my financials can?

OreoLL said...

more coming gals!