Wednesday, March 14, 2007

On Track


Admit that. I wasnt a good runner all these while. And I am still as bad now. But, come to think of it, I coming to appreciate running more these days. Providing me with track time to enjoy, moments all by myself, to think things thro or even simply, just for thots to settle down. Above, my beloved companion, New Balance N600.

But still, marathon is still a big NO NO to me. I know of people who are passionate about marathon running. At East Coast that day, Ed showed me all his blissss and told me c'mon chris, stadium is for spectators. Ya!!btw, I did my runs in stadium :( and we, true runners, have nature, which was much better. Ah... Let me digest this, bit by bit. piece by piece... To go with my NB N600, my sore feet.

With strength of your feet and courage of your lungs, nothing is impossible. My Tag Watch to keep me on time. I have been doing what I called, the Eights on track, something Champion told me about.. But actually hor, I don really know the distance man? Like 3.3km? And I know my timing sucks big time, 22mins. Don laugh.

Last but not least, most of the time, you just need the sony walkman and ur ears to keep you going.. IPOD video is too huge for running, Sony is a great chap for this task and I realised, the sound is heavenly. Apple, don tell me you are truly an ICON>>>

Guys, pls stay on track too. Cheers, Chris