Sunday, March 4, 2007

4 Mar 2007, Sunday


World largest colossal squid, caught in New Zealand. A good whole 450kg. We wasnt that fat afterall, isnt? And ya, imagine calamari rings from this "little creature", at least the size of tractor tyre right? Well, just a little side track, cause it always important to know what happening elsewhere. Just like, doesnt mean if you work hard enough, you will have a good life, retire early. At most times, it doesnt happen this way and smart ass always follows a different set of rules. They learn how to fly.

Missy S, I know you will be reading this. Just wanna to say sorry. Sorry for turning down the offer. Hmmm.. in case guys out there wasnt with me, I got an offer for my new house, decent buck reuturns i must say, but Mister Yellow and I decided that its wasnt our intention. As most were to classified property asset as investment; defined as generating positive returns. I know its dumb, needless to put positive returns infront of investment, just like you dont see people saying wet water. Maybe, I should put it this way, it wasnt an investment to start off, its to me, more like a place to put my fight, my passion. After buying this place, I felt more committed to life, to future and to the relationship. So it meant more than merely investment to me. And, having said that, I dont see myself locking into short terms gains by selling Lighthouse, its afterall the first asset that I have gotten with Mister Yellow. Does meant things. So Missy S, sorry hor.. Na, your fav drink and snack, just for you.


Wow, I prepared my own lunch today. Was nice loh. I love it. Healthy stuff.. You have Soba with french onions dressing, Salmon sashimi and most important of all, Fish Maw soup. Wow lao, all the good stuff, wolfberries, scallops, chinese mushrooms and FISH MAW. FM, the air bladder of large fish, obviously nourishing, full of protein and COLLAGEN. Ah something i love and die for. haha.. Burp burp.. Ryan, thx for the reco. Its great stuff really.

Oriental lunch


Close look at soup of GOODNESS! Yummy! Transparent looking cubes, FISH MAW

Followed by.. Soursop. Always fatter after the wk end.. But..Its ok.. I don mind :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be silly , young girl

OreoLL said...

cheers mark, and hope everythin will be fine.

matthew said...

win lo, got an offer already. you two are sharp. eagles @ work

Anonymous said...

Kind of surprised. Chris can cook???

OreoLL said...

yup, i m a chef wannabe only la..

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

OreoLL said...

yup yup (",)