Friday, January 26, 2007

Alikatoe!

Markie got me these two watches for me, from Hong Kong. I love them. Classic look and wasn't loud at all. So it just blend in, which is something I need at times. Grandpa and Grandma are definitely much older than I am . Hence some limitation. Grandparents cant be goin for swims and workout and ya, Markie did mentioned about servicing. Err... We will see how it goes ok..


Between the two, I actually like Grandpa more.. His side view is dead gorgeous. Wowo.. Thanks again Markie. And wanna to say sorry to you in this entry. Sorry for bruising your ego from time to time. Believe me, I did that for your own good. Haiz.. Well I think that takes time.Lastly, congras for those good trades. We are FRIENDS FOREVER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, actually I know that your intentions are good. Sometimes, it just doesnt register you see.

ands..pouvoir nous ne sommes pas juste des amis?

OreoLL said...

Nope dude. As for the register, prrrray!