Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Gigi

If you are guessing, yes, she is my idol. Since secondary school days, I think. Prob Sec three, if I am not mistaken. Was in Beijing, Roy, Xinxian, Ginny etc were listening to her first album,Short Hair. And I was like, WHO THE HELL IS SHE? I am not interested! Haiz, luckily my words wasnt hard, able to swallow them. I hope I am like her, I really do. Talented, pretty, strong minded. Have most of her albums and movies. Wish her all the BEST! This is her blog. Tuned!
Gigi’s Blog

4 comments:

matthew said...

wei she old goose la

Anonymous said...

You still on her.. hmmm.. She has got a new record, isnt?

OreoLL said...

to matt.
hey i'll get angry k. Mind ur mannerS!!

to agnes.
I know who u r. haha..

Anonymous said...

yup, i thought thats easy as well. haha.. see you soon!