Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ambition and Flea ( Spanish proverb)

10.28 now. Not that I woke up early. Haven't been sleeping. :( Bio clock is in a mess. Everything is...Got to adjust it back on track. Thought of a line, so wanna to share with guys out there. If you are lost, if you don't understand why your co-workers are treating you that way, if you thought some guys just make it there because of LUCK, read on..

I remember reading this line in my Lonely Planet, Spain. Ambition and Flea fly high. Wrote this in my dairy thereafter;

Currently, Plaza Mayor, Spain.
Similarity between ambition and flea? Both high up in the sky. Ace your ambition. Work toward it. Concrete action. If not, you are just dreaming, too ambitious, people tend to treat you like a flea.

We are @ Plaza Mayor.

Perhaps, you got lost because you are a FLEA. Maybe they are treating you that way, because you behave like a FLEA. Those "LUCKY" guys make it, MUST be because they work hard to soar high up, like eagles.

Good Luck to all..BE AN EAGLE... And good luck to get myself on track.. I need to sleep.. Sleep well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. Alright, let thst be my new yr resolution.

Anonymous said...

Wei Miss Banker, since when you start writin one ah? Are you sure you got time for these nonsense?

matthew said...

You win loh. Ok, I shall be a loyal reader. Want to know who is your idol. By the way, meet lunch next week? My treat!

OreoLL said...

Esp to my beloved Guess who?

4 time issue. I call this time management. In addition,its not nonsense la. It'll be good to recap ur life, summarise it, let ur loved ones understand you pple. In all, pple blog for diff reason. BUT, def not nonsense i guess.