Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Apple keppin the doc away

Quite busy these days. Earning money yea.. New year, 2007, so gonna buck up! Apple does keep me company and the doc away at the same time... Ipod rocks!

Thanks sher. That was a pleasant surprise. Hope you like the wallet too. Ferragamo slogan; Live & Love. Hope that applies as well. And err.. The laser engraving cool! You still remember what I told you about W. Shakespeare's Midsummer Night Dreams. Nice! winged Cupid painted blind. Simply means, follow your heart and love. I live by it.

Busy importing my collection, which wasn't fantastic to start off with. But gotten quite a far bit from Becks. Gosh. She is so well organized. Detailed info, be it artist, title or genre. Lovely, thks Becks! Hooked on, because, I havent been listening to Music for long, mainly watching MTVs. So Beck's collection, keeps me turning the pad.

Alright, thks again, gals. For the Apple and the Music.. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I guess I have gotten you into this vicious cycle. With IPOD, next time you will never want to use any other player. Haha.. Just like me. Also, Podcasts might suits you. Bloomberg has got that, Reuters (I think) as well. So keep spinning. And the wallet, thanks so much, I like the color and the fact that it wasn’t too bulky. Must have cost a bomb. Thanks ah!