Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My Maria

Was watching the replay of HK final. Clijsters' ground strokes are really punishing man. Salute! No worries, my Maria. Show her what real tennis in the Aust Open ok?

Really love my Maria gal. Some gals are just babe who happens to know tennis. You should know who I am referring to. But my Maria, top notch who happen to be a babe. See the difference? US title last year, second Slam, I think its upward sloping action for her from now on.
Unstoppable my gal! I am with you
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aust Open has started. Did u watch the Safin's match? And also, the gal you refering to, Hingis?

OreoLL said...

Hihi, Eden. Of course not. I like Hingis as well. The gal.. err. Begins with letter "A". Ssshh...

Nope, didnt catch that match? No doubt, my shuai ge won, right?