Saturday, January 6, 2007

Baguette tells it all...

When I was in Spain, I was all over their tapas, telling myself that barra(that how they call the french invention) taste best when its with chorizo. And fickle minded as you may say, in Italy, Lisa and I were having Vongole, simple soupy, savoring every bit it with slices of baguette. Told Lisa, I am in Heaven.. In Viet, Mary got us Vietnamese Sandwich, baguette with V. fillings, full of flavours. I felt in love.. Cambodia, Mark got 3 of those for 1 USD, peppercorn roasted, I told myself life is simple yet pretty. Always wanted to get out of SIN,always feel that its greener out there. Been doing that for the past year.

But, you know what. Was having chic curry with Baguette couple of days back. Used to have that when I was a kid. Daddy and I will get baguette from Parkway Deli when mum cookin it. Made me realised, where I should be, the place I called home.

O ya monkeys, I promise to show you my new place in the next entry k. Nice wk end to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home

Anonymous said...

This is quite a nice piece.