Sunday, January 28, 2007

All you need issss... FOOD!


Thx Roy Boy for your Ma-tis!

Wei Roy, you got me into trouble lo. Got the ma-ti from you on Fri, this min, left with two only. How ah? Ma-tis are known to be such effective fat burners!! And I am slim enough already, my 2007 resolution is to get FAT, u see.. SHIT la.. Well well well.. Hahah. O ya, the ones I got the previously, were better. Maiya sugar wasnt that sweet and the crust was thinner and crispy. But regardless, I finished a good 8 of yours lo. SHitt la.. I DON wanna to be slimer leh. HOw ah??

Food Food Food..I'm a fan of Indian food. Having nasi brani every now and then when I am still a kiddy. We were living at Chapel area, there was a Indian cafe that entertains delivery. Always ordered more than what we can have for the day. Tossed it into the fridge and microwave when craved. Good instant meals for the coming next couple of days.

These days, we have more fifty cents coins to spare, all of a sudden, Indian food had become more elegant and refined. Was at Vansh, sat night. Had Chicken taika masala. Still on my mind at this min. Arrg!! Masala, with naan.. That all I ask for, on a saturday night. Lamb tandoori was decent order too.
Ok, time to get cosy @ bay!
Next week, wouldnt be in SIN. For a couple of days.. Will blog abt it when I get back. Cya! Nice wk ahead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young gal, where is the Posh Indian Fd place?

Anonymous said...

Lady, cant you blog when you are overseas.Cmon :(

OreoLL said...

O its at stadium waterfront. And yes agnes, Kit kat time!