Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Major Decision to be made...

In one's life, you have got to make decisions. Big ones. When you are in your teens, maybe, mummy & daddy there to guide, to show u shortcuts, to help you re track. But now.. No longer young. Its time you take charge. Making decisions, for your relationship, for your career, for housing, for investment. Arrg.. Left me breathless..... And at time, I have gotten a wrong move, but stubbornness in me, just refused to admit, and then...a tougher track ahead for me.. NOW...... I need to make a Major one...

This time round. Its decisions... More than one.. Its MAJOR because. its probably going to have an impact on me.. for a long long time...Change the way I live my life... Change the way I view life.. Change my every smile. .. .Change my every move... Haiz..

I am really at cross junction. What should I choose.. I having mixed feeling. Once again, breathless. You guys may find me outgoing, friendly.. not the shy shy type. But actually, I do keep alot of things, secrets, deep down. So.. NOW. I decide to let you understand more about me. Sharing with you my life, thinking and troubles on my Blog. I really need some advices. Pals, all my loved ones... I need your help..

Major Decision in My Life

8 comments:

OreoLL said...

Haha.. I just cant wait till April. Its too far away.. But I didnt lie ok.

Alright, you can curse abit. But have balls k. Dont do it under Anonymous!!

Also, that really bothering me la..Wasnt lying.. Its abt
1) Wat size 30 or 80?
2) Wat colour?
3)Is there any promotions?
4) Or shld I get other brands?Sony?
5) Shld I just forget it?Waste $$

haiz.. see.. I am really at cross junctions..

Anonymous said...

Bloody Hell!!! Got me worried man. I thought wat goin on??? You shit shit shit.

Alright,I realised that I don swear well.ahha. But guess because I need to keep a good image.. Hmm..

Well o..
White la.. Shuffle will do lo..

Anonymous said...

Dammit. That all for me...

Anonymous said...

Wow win lo!

1)30, more than enough
2)White good
3)DBS and Citibank bah?
4)NOPE. Ipod rocks
5) U r loaded.ahaha..

Anonymous said...

mark is reuters? No way, federer won, ag safin. straight if i wasnt mistaken. guess f is to clinch the open.

OreoLL said...

Wow kaoz.. couple just smsed and swear at me.. Basket! Ok I am as well.. :)

Hmmm. . haven really decided. Becks was saying ipod sucks, huge. so... having second thots.

and eden, my guess is on swiss as well. hee hehe.

Anonymous said...

i also thought something serious happened! alamak u.. i'm not sure if i told u before, but i bought ipod nano (green) a couple of mths ago. its more sleek & compact but if you're looking for something to store videos & pics u shld get ipod. seriously speaking u're only paying for the brand coz there're many out there at cheaper prices while offering similar functions. but what the heck. ipod rules!

OreoLL said...

ting
don think u will look back to this entry. ahha. but. just wanna say. ipod realy really rule. havin so much fun in itunes store.