Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Pet Cat

I have a pet cat. Saw her in my secondary school compound before. But it was in college time that I gotten her as pet. Taller than usual ones. Skinny. but love good food. In my college days, she will walk me to the school. Thats when we got bonded closer together. Then, at night, sometimes we will spend hours outside, somewhere near my house, talked about everything. Ya I know, she can’t speak, she is a cat, but I have my ways to communicate with her, ok! 2000, difficult year for me, but she is by my side. Thanks my pet cat. I love you! Towards the end of the year, A levels approaching, we studied together, till late hrs. I remember the breeze that we enjoyed, the music that we listen to. Think its LEE HOM, if I am not mistaken.

In my university days, she is living in my hostel with me. Some mornings, if we didn’t oversleep, we will have breakie in the hostel room. Banana Nutella. Yummy. At night, poor student I am, can’t afford a TV in the room. I can bring her to the shared living room to watch drama serials. Once, we caught National Geographical, Takashi in North Pole. I was so happy. Though she can’t speak, I could feel that she is delighted as well. Not only that, I smuggled her overseas as well. So she is probably one of the few local breed that crossed the Singapore borders. Places that we went, Taiwan, HK, Thailand and KL. My footballer friend always wonders why. Why I bring such a boring creature along? (",)

Haha.. Some thought she is boring, too quiet. But not at all man! My pet cat is so cute. She has got her own sense of humor. Just that you got to know how to appreciate it. I DO! Times, she will meow something and leave you laughing non stop. I missed those days. Working now, doing ok, financially independent; jolly well buy anything that smoothes me. But.. We drifted apart. No worries though, I will be there for my pet cat, if she need me. I guess she will do the same for me?? Actually, I cant be sure. Coz she is mating now.

My Pet Pet Cat (",)

Pet Cat’s reply despite her busy Mating Schedules

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris,why are you ignoring me? You afraid of cats right?

Champion Chen said...

so sad..i the only overseas trip i went with u was KL?!?!

and it didnt feel overseas at all.

OreoLL said...

Hihi Jie-er. Not ignoring you on MSN la. Just that I wasnt at the screen. Paisay paisay. Look at the link in the entry. Haha..

OreoLL said...

Hello PEIQI (",) Aiya, we going for the BEIJING ->MONGOLIA->RUSSIA->BEIJING-> HONGKONG trip soon mah, right?
And ever though KL wasnt really "overseas", but quite fun too right? We enjoyed. Haha.. Just that those two Aust thought we are kinda of losers, watching movies. Agn, we don care right?

Anonymous said...

O man! All along, you are talking about a friend. wahaha.. Funny funny.. Her face quite cute.I like her tail. Fat and short. heehee.

OreoLL said...

sher and roy ..hee ehe.. thks thks. that keeps me going.

o ya, mister tan, you stop buying unnessary stuff, except ur policies preniums ok. then got money. i lookin fwd.. longer n longer neck..

no more prince shoes !!