Tuesday, January 9, 2007

While the Yuan is still undervalued.

Guessed due to Sugar's influence, I have good impression on China. Sugar been pitching to me its rich culture and history. Sugar said, chances are, if it exist in the West, it came from the East. His fav is Nationalist party rule, Mao Zedong. For me, it got to be the Manchu, Qing dynasty. Ranging from their policies, costumes, their link with the Mongols.Interested and love it all. Alright, I know, it bores you. Guess I am the only freak around. All your fault, Sugar! He told me to send him the link, he will pop by. I doubt it.

Back to the topic. Visit China. I strongly urge you to. Be it Beijing, Shanghai or even the Sichuan province. And.. pleassseee... Don ever get LONELY PLANENT. Simply, who know the place best than Chinese themselves. For me, I have gotten one from a Chinese author. Classy move I think, PROUD. Grab it from me if you need.

My star reco. Visit an Ancient City. Live as if you are born in that age. Show you the stuff.

Front, back and side view of my hotel.

1) LIJIANG, Artist fav ground. 2)Beauty 3) Mrg market. 4) Corn, their proudest product

By night, try the Hotpot. When I was there, was prob ten degrees. Shiok for something hot and soupy. And the nightlife, DOPE.....

GO long Yuan now. Pack your luggage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, whez that? Im hk now. Guangzhou on 13. Gimme the location.

OreoLL said...

Aiyo, wat kind of nick is that? I know la, you mighty trader (wannabe I mean). Managed to capture the Gold rally?

Anyway, Guangzhou, guessed its kinda far away. Its in Sichuan,abt 45 flight frm Chengdu.Next time perhaps. Pass you the guide. Trust me, its GOOD STUFF.