Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Shutter


Everyone has got some preferences. My idol like taking picture of her own shadow. As for me...

  • In Vietnam, HCMC, BBQ
  • In Indonesia, Bintan, ST
  • In Cambodia, Siem Reap, Teaching
  • In Spain, Madrid, Taking Train

Jer, our photographer, always drill me on shutter tech. Zooming out to eliminate background distractions, as well as isolate faces. Using flashes indoor to fill in shadows on faces and the list goes on..Bah bah bah..Watever mumbo jumbo. But know what, actually I dont really care. To me, i prefer to go easy on photography. Follow your heart. Its all about expressing your thoughts visually. Or sometimes, you wasnt even thinking, prob just enjoying the entire process. Cheeseeeee...

5 comments:

matthew said...

Pretty lady, who is your idol? By the way, you coming back ? We hit record watermark by huge margin. You should join us soon.

Anonymous said...

Hiya. Ted told me you mentioned me. So I dropped by to say hi . Good year ahead, christy.

OreoLL said...

Hey hey Matt! Nice to see you here. Happy NY :). My idol ah.. haha..Keep u in suspence. Keep readin my entries. I will blog abt her soon. As for the other qns...Hee ehe..O Briens Bitching Time la.

OreoLL said...

Sir! Thx, same to you. Anyway, thks for all the guidance in term of photography. Also big hug, for following us on all the overseas trip. You are my Anne Geddes man!

P.S Ted, xie le hor, Mr Sunshine.

Anonymous said...

Whos that?? Tellll meee tellll meee.. Indian.. Hmmmm.. your idol seems tall ah..