Sunday, January 7, 2007

Wo De Jia

Moved not quite long ago. Getting used to my new place. Everything seems alright, except for the fact that, THERE ARE MANY CATS ARD!!! Though I have been getting trainings now and then from Mister Ah Siao, but... the fear still runs in me for some reasons.. blame it on what I did when I was four.



Self explanatory right?
Nothing much, but that the whole idea. So that it wont get messy. Fav, bedroom. Well, because, first, I like to sleep. ahah.. Second, since young, I dont like study table, computer, basically anything extra, other than bed, in the bedroom. Simple, as the name implies, its bedroom. So you only need a bed, a good one, to sleep well.

Alright, Dreamland. My bed is missing me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello senior. Eden here. Liked your living rm. Very Zen, makes me feel calm. So next time, maybe we should have pre tour meeting at your place to calm our nerves. LOL

OreoLL said...

My place, can! As long as you promise me a medal.Deal?

Haha.. Laugh out loud. You know what, George Yeo thought that means lots of loves. Gosh. Speaking abt communication with our Leaders.